Monday, May 1, 2017

April Challenge at Chalk N Stock

I've been busy using chalk in different ways to make the cards below for the May challenge at Chalk N Stock. I am more than happy to describe where and how I used chalk on each of the cards below.

This first card started out with a pre colored digital stamp from Bugaboo stamps. I added chalk to the angel's gown in this digital stamp. I measured the background paper to fit my card and then I cut that apart leaving about an inch and a half gap. I used washi take instead of lace in that area and put it on the printed paper too. You can see the flower design showing through.





Instead of using colored paper for my background, I took white card stock and green chalk to make it. I used cotton swabs to add the green color.

I used alcohol markers to color the flower and then my knife to cut it out.


Finally, I put it all together using pop dots and a glitter pen for accents.




Last but not least...


I used chalk ink to stamp the sentiment and to ink the edges of the digital stamp. I again used chalk to color the gown of the angel. This was also a pre colored digital stamp from Bugaboo stamps.


I bought a bag of adorable wooden buttons and had to add one to this card with a touch of swirled glitter in bright pink.


Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creations at the May Chalk N Stock Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.