Double, double toil and trouble. Welcome to the "UnBoolievable" Blog Hop.Join us if you dare for a Halloween scare. We're calling all goblins, ghosts, and creatures of the night! So creep, float or crawl through our blog hop if you dare. We’ve had so much fun creating this hop, and we have a spooky line up with some very talented creators. You will see some spectacular spooky projects along the way having to do with a Halloween theme and have a chance to win some spookish blog candy along the way. This is a one day blog hop that is sure to be full of Gremlins, Goblins, Ghoulies, Ghosties and witches on brooms. So be sure to grab your warm potion of choice and get ready to creep, float or crawl through our blog hop if you dare!
We have some wonderful sponsors for this hop so make sure you creep along to each participant and give them some praise to qualify.
SVGAttic - http://www.svgattic.com/
They will be sponsoring a $15.00 Gift Card for the SVG Attic store
Pink and Main - http://pinkandmain.com/
A free stamp set
ScrappyDew - http://www.scrappydew.com/
They will be sponsoring a $20.00 Gift Card for the ScrappyDew store
Have you heard about the TEAL PUMPKIN PROJECT?
Basically, you paint a pumpkin teal and place it outside for trick or treaters to see. It's a sign for those with gluten or peanut allergies that your house is safe and that you will be giving out gluten and peanut free treats like pencils and coloring books. I just found about it last year and since my daughter has a few friends that have peanut and gluten allergies, I thought I would do it this year. I didn't paint a pumpkin but I made one to hang up outside. I got the pumpkin file from the Silhouette store. My pumpkin is over 12 inches high so he'll be seen hanging up. This is the original photo I took.
And here is my photo editing one. I just couldn't get the teal color to show up right. Grr, but I still like it.
Thanks for joining us on the scary journey of ghosts and ghouls and now it's time to hop ahead to Daphne's blog.
Complete line up - just in case.
1. Lisa - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
2. Charmagne - Sanurascraps.blogspot.com
3. Sandy -http://simplycraftycreationsbysandys.blogspot.com
4. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
5. Audrey - www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com
6. Alicia - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
7. Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
8. Daphne- http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
9. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
10. Jessica - http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
11. Anna - http://grumpygrandmacreations.blogspot.com/
12. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
13. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
14. Holli - http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
15. Sarah - http://www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
16. Rebecca - http://www.stampandscrapstudio.blogspot.com
17. Theresa - http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com