Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Smore Fun

Summer is coming to a close but that only means it's time for camp fires and smores one last time. I have put together an 8 x 8 layout to help record those memories for years to come.


I used marshmallows Design ID #18793  for the marshmallows on sticks on the sides of this layout and I used s'mores phrases Design ID #18791 for the "smore fun" phrase. 

The s'mores phrases has two cute phrases in the cutting file. The one I used on my project and the other phrase is just the connected work Smores.

I have to share a little secret before I leave. I want to show you a close up of the marshmallows I made.


I thought they looked pretty real on my layout and I wanted to share how I made them. I first cut out the file and then used some brown distress ink on them to give them that burnt look and finally I put white flocking on them. The pictures doesn't do them justice but take it from me, they look pretty real.

Happy camping and crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.