Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Best Dad Ever card for Cutters Creek

Father's day is this coming Sunday but don't panic because there is still time to grab a cartridge and get to work on making a quick and cute card. I used the Father's Day cartridge from Provo Craft and my Cricut to cut out the car, television remote control, grill and sentiment. The things I picked from the cartridge are things that reflect the personality of my hubby.

I had trouble getting the card to stand at first but I started folding and gluing and then added the car with glue dots so it stuck out further and this was the solution to my "make the card stand" problem.



Here is a close up of the car. I used glitter on the windows and tires to give it depth.



Here is a list of products I used from Cutters Creek Store to help me build my project:

Scor Pal

Perfect Pearls on the television remote control, windshield, and red nob of bbq grill

Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive 

Glue Dots to attache the car

Have a great week and a happy Father's Day to all those wonderful fathers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.