Friday, February 7, 2014

Hearts from the Heart using my eClips

I decided to dig out the eClips cartridges I bought awhile back and start to use them. I make my own svg patterns or use ones I have bought or gotten through a design team I'm on so I rarely use cartridges any more and I thought that I really need to dig them out and use them.

I made three heart boxes for my children. I'll fill each of these with goodies on Valentine's day but for now they are a pretty decoration on my window sill.




The designs on the second and third boxes also came off a eClips cartridge and I used my Big Shot to give the red heart some texture. I used pink Perfect Pearls mist on the black glossy heart too.

Cartridge name: Valentine's Day and Hearts

Thanks for stopping by today.

Entered in this challenge:
Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #68 - Valentine boxes or birthday
Cut It Up challenge #38 -Valentines Day

8 comments:

  1. It's always fun to use tools and supplies that you haven't touched in awhile. Makes you "fall in love" with them all over again! What a nice gift for your children, each to have their own box of goodies on Valentines Day.


    Thanks for linking to our Valentine challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are these I love them thank you for joining the challenge at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Love the papers you used for them! I'm sure your kids will love them! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are ALL SUPER Sweet! AWESOME job!!! The kids will love them. I DO!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these beautiful boxes. Thanks for joining us over @ Decorate to Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boxes are lovely! Thanks for joining us at DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute! LOVE how they turned out! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Decorate to Celebrate and Cut It Up!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! these are all gorgeous and the kids will love these with chocolate for sure:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.