Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Spledor for Miriam's Crafting Supplies

Today I am showcasing some projects I have designed to get you in the fall spirit. I have used Miriam's Crafting Supplies half pearls and ribbons in her beautiful fall colors of reds and oranges to accent each piece. They add that little extra touch and color that each project needed.

First off is my 3D pumpkin box. I love the way the ribbon and flower pearls look around the cover and the half pearls add that little extra something to the pumpkin on top.


My second project was a frame that had some pop out effects. This is a layered leaf frame and I just love the embellishments I added to it. I added all different sized half pearls in wonderful fall colors. I found that one of the bigger half pearls fit perfectly in my leaf with saying.



That's one hopeful dog there! That's my pooch, Waggles, at Thanksgiving two years ago.

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peak.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this and your creativity!!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Friendship!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.