Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Creative Embossing for Cutter's Creek

I went on a buying spree awhile back and bought a stack, okay two stacks, of pre-embossed white cards. Now I have to decide what to do with them all so I started getting creative.

Here is the way the card looked in the beginning.
And this is the finished card.

The big player in doing this card was my Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad in Shaded Lilac. It glides on relief much easier than a sponge ink pad because of the material over the sponge. I used my colored pencils to color certain areas but I used my Stickles glitters to add that extra sparkle. We all love our sparkle!

One card done and only about 50 more to go. Yup, I bought that many but thank goodness for the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads. I have a feeling I'll be using a lot of them in many different colors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.