Monday, August 19, 2013

Thinking of You for Cutter's Creek

I joined one of Kim's 6 x 6 paper pad clubs and I have to say that the paper we get each month is AWESOME and so much fun to play with and with that being said I will show you the card I made using the 6 x 6 "The Sweetest Thing" pad from My Minds Eye.

As I flipped though the pad I found the background paper for this card and I utilized both sides for the background of the card. I just flipped over the strip of paper I had left over and ran it through my Cuddlebug to emboss it. The numbers came from another page from the book and when I saw the "1" with the "One of a Kind" saying I knew I had to use it. I was going to stamp "Thinking of You" but this is so much better.

I wanted to add a splash of color and really like the way the yellow and pink worked together. Who would have guessed? I took one of my paper roses and spritzed it with my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in pink. Here is a close up so you can see the glimmer.
Other things I used from Cutter's Creek to make this sweet card:
Scatch Quick-Dry Adhesive
ATG gun by Scotch
Scotch Pop Up Foam Squares
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye
Inkssentials Ink Blending Foam

Thank you so much for stopping by today and until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.