Monday, August 5, 2013

Scrappy Frog's August Challenge

 Click for the Rainbow Blog Hop

Join us this month at Scrappy Frog's Challenge where our August theme is Going to the Fair.

I have some inspiration here today for you but I changed my topic a little and instead of the fair, my family is off to the circus. We started going a few years ago to the Ringling and Barnum and Baily Circus when it would come to Tucson and now since we've moved to Austin we have gone to the Shriner's Circus. The kids and I are circus crazy and give me a circus any day over an expensive and hot fair. Not that I don't have fond memories of the county fair in Michigan where I grew up, but now that we are city folk, I find the circus more to our liking.

So here you go - a circus layout.

I used Gaphic 45 paper and punch outs for this layout. The buttons are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.


I hope this has given you some inspiration and now to join this month's challenge head to Scrappy Frog's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.