Monday, June 10, 2013

Vacation Challenge at Scrappy Frogs Challenge

Our  new challenge here at Scrappy Frogs is all about Summer Vacation.  Do you have vacation plans this summer or do you have memories from a past vacation you want to showcase?  If so, come play along with us at Scrappy Frogs Challenge.

I love to travel and have found so many beautiful places in the United States alone and there are so many more places in this beautiful country to still visit that I will probably just drive and fly and visit places here for the rest of my life but if I could hop a plane and fly across the ocean for a vacation I would definitely head to France. Oh La La...

 Side View
The beautiful paper I used is from Tsunami Rose printable digital paper.

This challenge will run throughout the month of June so hurry on over and get more inspiration from the Scrappy Frogs Challenge design team and then link up!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!! Great job Jearise! The colors are awesome and love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.