Saturday, June 1, 2013

Teachers' Thank You Gifts - SVG Attic DT Post

Jearise here today to show you how I am saying thank you to the teachers for the awesome job they have done this year with my children.

As you all know the end of the school year is here. Some schools are already out but some have a week or two to go and that's enough time to get your files from SVG Attic and to make a special gift to say "Thank You" to your child's teacher.

I've been busy combining some of the old with the new for my projects this month. Yes, you read that right - projects (plural). I have three things I put together using a few of the wonderful files from SVG Attic.

These two projects I did for my daughter's second grade teacher. She is a nature lover and a healthy eater so I decided to do something healthy to say thank you.

I made this bag using the new AGED TO PERFECTION file. There is a bag in the set and I turned it into a bag that I am going to fill with fruit for the teacher. I used books for the picture to give you an idea of how big this bag is. It's perfect for holding bigger gifts.

I used the Back to School file for the book worm and  pencils border. You have to admit that little worm is adorable. I also used the Aged to Perfection set for the oval my cute little worm is sitting in. You could add a handle to this bag if you so desired it's that versatile.

I also added a worm to each side of the bag. Here are closeups of the pencils and worms.
Now along with my bag I decide to make a special thank you card. I used the set G is for Gratitude to make this card.

I added flowers from the set 3D Spring Flowers and a swirl from the Give a Hoot collection. I left the inside blank and my daughter is going to write a special message to her teacher.


For my son's teacher, I decided to go with a gift card for ice cream and in Austin the place to go for ice cream is Amie's. I still have to get over there to get the gift card but the gift card box is ready to go thanks to the Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes. These boxes just aren't for Christmas. You can use them for any special occasion. 

I added flowers from the 3D Spring Flower collection and a swirl from the Give a Hoot set. I wanted this gift card box and my thank you card to be similar so I used the same papers and colors. I just love the rosette in the Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes set.

I added a circle saying and another flower to the inside of the gift card box.
Here you can see how the gift card will fit in the box. I used a different card for this now.

I hope I've inspired you today. There are so many great files to play with and mix and match over at SVG Attic that you will never run out of ideas!

Don't forget to check out their newest set called  Feel Better Soon

All the rhinestones came from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.
All the glimmer mist used came from Cutter's Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.