Friday, June 21, 2013

Super Hero Stuff

The Stamping Chef has a wonderful new set of 6 x 6 digital papers and guess the theme? Yup, you're right - Super Hero. These papers are so bright and fun to work with that I just had to put something together for this challenge.

This was a quick and almost simple digital scrapbook book page that can be scaled down to make a 4 x  4 or a 5 x 5 birthday card. I plan on using it this weekend for a birthday party my son is invited to.

The background is from the Super Hero Stuff pack and so it the border which is actually a 6 x 6 paper from the pack that I made narrow to use as a border. Superman is a free digital picture that I found on line and why I used the words "almost simple" is because I had to make the background transparent and I was having a dickens of a time doing so but finally did and this is what I came up when it was all put together. I love it! Superman pops off the page even though he's not a sticker and the skyscraper background is just perfect!

SuperHere Stuff
So hurry on over to The Stamping Chef to check out this new set and to also see all her other wonderful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.