Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Schools Out Blog Hop for My LIfe in Arts N Crafts

Welcome to the SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER blog hop being hosted by My Life in Arts N Crafts. The "My Life in Arts N Crafts" design team willing be sharing projects they made for the end of the school year. Please join us to see what they've created and to be inspired.

Jessi, the owner of My Life in Arts N Crafts store, will be having a drawing for a special gift from her store so please make sure you visit her blog and the store blog.

I made these cute little treat boxes to put some goodies in for the teachers. The bigger box was big enough to hold three multi-packs of gum and the smaller box held a bag of Dove chocolates perfectly.

I used the Back to School stack from DCWV to make the boxes and there is a cute page in the stack that is all apples so I just fussy cut some of the apples out. I stamped by tag and then used some pearl mist on it.
 Finally, after filling the boxes, I used red and black jute from My Life in Arts N Crafts store to secure the box ends to give the boxes some extra cuteness.

Thank you on and continue on to...Robin.

Blog Line up




2 comments:

  1. What cute little boxes! And you know those teachers will appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorby, What a great idea you have here! I love Scotch quick dry and DCWV paper packs! They have a site DCWVdeals that I buy from with great prices. Love that you fussy cut some apples!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.