Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A CHANGE OF HEART (My Life in Arts n Crafts DT Post)

Hello Tuesday! and welcome to my DT post for My Life in Arts n Crafts.

Have you ever started making a card or layout and got everything ready to do it and then all of a sudden something totally different looks better? That's what happen with today's card. I had the card stock and background cut and inked and two cute little owls with balloons colored and cut out and when I went to get twine for the background I saw this mint green piece of burlap ribbon and my whole idea changed - totally. No owls as you can see but now a flower will be.

 I love the way the burlap looks in the background and makes this simple card clean and nice. I was going to add a ton of embellishments but I like the simple but pretty way it looks just with the burlap and flower. Sometimes simple is good.

Thanks for stopping by today and head of to My Life in Arts N Crafts to see more types of burlap and also a HUGE variety of bakers twine.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.