Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chalk N Stock Challenge and My LIfe in Arts N Crafts Post

There is a new challenge over at Chalk N Stock and I hope you can join us this month. This is a great challenge that is a month long and the only requirement is that you use chalk somewhere on your project and you can do any project your little heart desires.

Like the project I did today? I made a cute card that can be used for a birthday or any happy occasion. I colored the balloons, elephant's ears and the cute little chick using chalks. I love the softness you get using chalk. The rest of the picture I used color pencils and I used chalk ink to add a touch of color to the edge of the digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.


I love the background paper and thought the green twine from My Life In Arts N Crafts and Etsy store, was the perfect touch to all the blue I have going on on this card. I love using twine on my projects especially birthday cards and kids' cards. It so easy to use and the colors and so bright and cheerful. Check out all the color of twine at My Life in Arts N Crafts.

Thanks for checking out my card and hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.