Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Life in Arts and Crafts DT

Welcome to another DT Tuesday for My Life in Arts N Crafts.

Today I am displaying my cross box that I made.

I used the jute ribbon behind the store bought flowers. This beautiful look was easy to accomplish.
I cut each piece of jute ribbon about three inches long and then I got out my hot glue gun and folded the jute and glued the ends together.

Here is the box from a slightly different angle.
                                                                                            cross box from SVG Attic

Thank you so much for stopping by today and don't forget to visit My Life in Arts N Crafts to see all the other wonderful stuff she has to offer such as twine and burlap.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.