Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chalk N Stock DT

There are only 10 days left in the challenge at Chalk N Stock. If you use chalk for anything on your project, you are eligible to submit an entry. Just jump on over to Chalk N Stock March Challenge to join the fun.

Here is my inspiration for today.

This cute little fairy came from The Stamping Chef and I used chalk to color her clothing and to give the background a light blue tint. The half pearls come from Miriam's Crafting Supplies on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by today and hugs from Lorby's World.

2 comments:

  1. Awe so pretty, love the fairies, good job Jearise... I can't wait to do my granddaughters tinker bell photo's... But it will have to wait till this project I'm working is done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how to use chalk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.