Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Gift Printable Journal Set Day 2

Welcome back today where I continue to show some of the Christmas cards I made using the beautiful paper from Tsunami Rose's collection Christmas Gift Printable Journal. This is a vintage Christmas paper that will take you back in time with it's beauty and grace and is versatility. The kits comes as a printable journal but can be used in so many other ways such as photo layouts and Christmas cards like she did.

Both cards today have elements from the same page of the Christmas Gift Printable Journal set.

I did some fancy cutting and inking to bring this card together. I just love these angels and am bummed that you can't see how I used snow glitter to accent parts of the picture with the angels.

Isn't this a fun card? Got to love that BINGO! This card has a few different layers to it. Under the BINGO is some of the holly writing journal at the bottom. Then I used my Nestabilities to cut out the oval paper and added red glitter glue to the berries again and some green square blings and finally I cut out the Santa and accented him with some glitter glue and used pop dots to make him stand out.


Thank you for stopping by today check out the  Christmas Gift Printable Journal by Tsunami Rose.

Don't forget to visit Tsunami Rose's Face Book page  - I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - to see other incredible projects from her design team as well as keep up with new and exciting news of upcoming digital papers.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.