Monday, November 12, 2012

Tsunami Rose DT Project


Good Monday morning,

I would like to show a layout I did using some of the beautiful papers from Tsunami Rose.


I added some glitter glue to the roses on the page.


The photo frame is Grunge Wood Plank digital paper resized to 7 x 6 inches. I love the way you can resize Tsunami Rose papers and they keep their details and color.

The beautiful fairy is from the 3 x 3 Printable Epherema "fairies"

The gorgeous rose tabs are from Life Abloom Add On


The paper is from the DCWV Cotton Bloom Stack. I used one paper for my layout and then used another paper that had a glitter design for all the swirls. I cut them out to use on my layout.

Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to your future visits.



Please make sure you stop by and visit each of my Design Team
Full Time Card Designers (All 30 days of November)
  1. Lynne   
  2. Linda (Ultima)
 Part Time Card Designers (no less than 4 sketches a week)

  1. Susan Patten
  2. Veronica Meras
  3. Marla Howell
  4. JoJo


Monthly Projects
  1. Lynne   
  2. Adelle
  3. Steph
  4. Jearise
  5. Susan
  6. Cheryl
  7. Violet
 YouTube
  1. McCine
  2. Veronica


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.