Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Winners Announced

I was late contacting winners and then I was waiting to hear from winners but this weekend we all got our ducks in a row so I can announce winners of blog hops long ago and recently. Sorry for making everyone wait and wonder.

Aviation Blog Hop Winner - Tanya who wrote:
I like it. I like your embossing on the clouds, cool effect it gives them. Your bottom clouds are tripping me out, my eyes keep seeing the bottom of them as a refection. haha, must need more sleep! :)
Wins the digital stamp of my boy and his plane that I used in my layout

Tell a Joke Blog Hop - Lucy Keller who wrote:
LOVE this!!! The cow is too cute too :) TFS
Wins a surprise from my prize stash plus twine from Divine Twine

National Polka Dot Day - Her Craftiness (Lynne) who wrote: What a great card and fabulous idea... thank you for having such a great hop and including me!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Wins stickers, twine from Divine Twine  and brad toppers

School is Cool Blog Hop - Marianne who wrote: 
i love your project! So cool...for school. All those added touch just brings it all together so beautiful!
Thanks for being a hostess in this blog hop and sharing your projects.
Wins the school digital stamp, Recollections Back to School paper pack and twine from Divine Twine

Watermelons and Picnics - Jamie M. who wrote:
Very cute cards. They are both great.
Wins the bear's picnic digital stamp. I have worked and improved the digital stamp since the hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.