Thursday, September 13, 2012

DT Friday for Scrapping with Lisa

Hi everyone...If you're looking for the Fall in Love with Fall Blog Hop, click here.

I really am suppose to have my DT project done on Thursdays for Scrapping with Lisa but life got in the way so I am off a day.

I decided to take one of the dollar frames from Michaels and have some Halloween fun with it. I wish I could have gotten some better pictures.

I used the Toadally Love Halloween file to make my adorable little frog and the title on the frame.


 I used green glitter glue and bling for the hat and then I also use Tim Holz orange distress Stickles on the belly of my frog.
 I added a shadow background to my words to make them stand out more.
I used black paint as the base and then sponged orange on top and once it was dry I added glitter Mod Podge. I wish you could see the glitter better. My youngest son came up with the idea of adding the bling and so he helped me figure out the pattern to use.

This cute Halloween froggy file and it's words are available at Scrapping with Lisa Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.