Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome Spring Blog Hop


Welcome to the Welcome Spring Blog Hop hosted by SVG Attic Blog. We have so many wonderful projects to show from our very talented design team and some very crafty friends of SVG Attic.

We'll be showcasing our latest release Welcome Spring  plus giving you some wonderful ideas to use this set with other sets found in the SVG Attic store.

If you've happened here by luck...Wonderful, but we ask that you start at the beginning of the hop so you don't miss a thing SVG Attic Blog. If you've come from My Time to Play, you are on the right track and can relax and open your mind to some great ideas...
I made the flower card from the Welcome Spring collection. I like the dramatic look the black and white have against the orange.

I cut out my bird and slightly inked it with orange ink before I used my Cuddlebug to emboss it. I then went back and inked him again in orange.

I just love this card and have found it is so versatile. I have also made a wedding card and birthday card using it. You'll have to check out my blog on DT Monday to see one of those cards. I'm leaving it a surprise as to which one I will be posting. Don't you just love surprises!

One last thing, I didn't notice until after I finished my project that my colors are similar to the picture of the set. At first I was like, oh no, but then the more I looked at it the more it even proved to me how versatile this card is and how uniquely you can make the card yours.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. It was a pleasure to have you as part of  SVG Attic's Blog Hop  - Welcome Spring and please take a moment to check out the SVG Attic Blog where we have monthly challenges going on now and don't forget to friend us on Face Book.

Now continue on to Eclectic Diversion.
Craftycarley.com
365daysofcricut.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Jearise, the colors just pop! Love what you did with the bird.

    Beth Hillier
    Mytimetoplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun colors! I love the embossing you did on the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and so glad you chose it for the hop! The contrasting colors are fabulous! P.S. did I mention I LOVE the teal and orange combo?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to try embossing and inking. It really adds drama! Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just great, love the colors, thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.