Monday, March 26, 2012

SVG Attic DT Monday with Jearise

Welcome to SVG Attic Design Team Monday. I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for one special little box.
Cute box but it's no ordinary box..Untie the string and take the cover off and SURPRISE! a cupcake just for you.

It's and explosion box plus cupcake holder. What a great way to say thank you, congratulations or happy birthday.

I used a few of the svg files from SVG Attic to put this box together.

The explosion box is the Valentine Explosion Box from the set Yours Truly. I used the outer box from the set and cut it out at 10.150 x 10.150. I cut the top out at Width: 9.951 x Height 4.800.

The cupcake insert is from Kiss the Cook which happens to be the newest set from SVG Attic. I cut out the cupcake insert at Width: 5.000 x Height: 3.949.

The border around the cover's edge came from Erin's Scalloped Trims and I cut it out at Width: 9.000 by Height: 1.008. You will need to cut two strips since one strip only fits two sides.€€€€ The strips should be longer then the side so that you can match up the corners.

The rose is from the rose gift box from the Be Mine collection. I cut the rose out at normal size and then used some blue glitter glue on the tips.

The tag top came from the set Cookies for Santa and it's the top-frame-top from the Cookie Gift Box left together and cut at Width: 1.770 x Height: 2.437. Once I got the measurements together, I broke it apart to cut.

I tied the box together with some We R Memory Keepers twine to give the box some extra support.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look and I wish you a great rest of the week.

Hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World.

3 comments:

  1. How awesome!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! The use of blocks is so nice..
    custom gift cards
    clear cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat combination box. Love the suprise. I need a big area to store all these wonderful projects that I see and want to make!

    Hope you will stop by our Embossing Hop today.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.