Monday, February 27, 2012

Winners Announced

I would like to announce the winners for the You Light Up My Life Blog Hop.

$10 gift card went to Bell Hillier who wrote: Love the roses and I am already following you.

Beth and I have already exchanged messages. Thank you to all who left comments and became followers of my blog.

$20 gift certificate to SVG Attic went to Michele who wrote on SVG Attic's Blog: Oh my goodness....a favorite? How can I pick just one?? I think the Christmas collection because I love making things for others. Awesome products you have!! Thanks for being a sponsor of this hop! Already a follower on FB :-) 

Thank you to all who took the time to visit SVG Attic the blog and store and became followers on FB too.

Random.org was used to pick the winners for both blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.