Monday, February 20, 2012

SVG Attic DT Monday

I just love the latest set from SVG Attic titled Go Green and it's not about football either but it does pertain to the wearin' of the green and St. Partick's Day.


 The bushel basket that the clovers are in come from the Apple Picking set which is one of my favorite sets.
 
I used the four leaf clover in the middle of the coin to make my card.
I layered the four leaf clovers and used foam stickers to make the top of my bushel basket lift off the page.
I used Open Office to type up, color and print out the saying attached to the basket.

This week you can get the newest set Go Green for free with your order. Head on over to SVG Attic to find out how.

Until next time...Hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.