Sunday, January 1, 2012

SVG Attic January Challenge

I just love using glitter so this challenge was right up my craft alley with the theme "metallic and glitter."

I am putting the holiday decorations away but I like to put up all things "snow" for the month of January so thanks to SVG Attic, I made this cute little hanging snowball holder.
I used the cone shaped box from the file set Fun Shaped Boxes.
The paper has silver glitter dots all over it. The paper just glimmers when the light shines on it.
The "snowballs 5cents" word art comes from the file Cozy Christmas Sayings. I had fun adding glitter glue to give it the extra sparkle.
I used rolled, crumpled up tissue paper to make my snowballs.

Head on over to SVG Attic to check out the details of January's challenge entitled, "Metallic and Glitter" and I look forward to seeing your project.

Hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World

1 comment:

  1. adorable Jearise!!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust!!!
    Happy New Year!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.