Monday, June 6, 2011

Last Day of School Teacher's Gifts

I wanted to come up with something different to hand out to the teachers on the last day of school to say thank you and I found it at SVGCuts.com. They have these adorable SVG spring birdhouse files to cut out using your Cricut and the one I choose I thought was perfect to say thank you to the teachers and staff.

I also made little tags to attach and filled the bird houses with jelly beans and chocolates.  Yum!


If you look at the middle of the flowers on the gift tags you'll notice a metallic yellow dot. I saw where someone on another blog used this metallic puffy paint to accent the middle of her flowers and while I was out shopping at Michaels last week I found some. The kind I found is called Liquid Pearls by Ranger. It's a dimensional pearlescent paint. There are three different colors to a pack and it costs about $6.99 but remember to use a coupon and save some money. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.